March 1, 2015

Summer's End

Goodbye Summer!
What a scorching weekend, we had plans for the beach today but after a late night and waking up to another steamy hot morning, the thought of sitting in the sun was not that appealing...instead we ventured out for a late lazy lunch and then hung out at home.
lucky! because this afternoon there was a wild storm that swept through the whole city...crazy winds and a downpour!
Hope everyone stayed safe.

This and that...
this afternoon the hubs and I watched 'Drive' (2011)  - I'm not a huge Ryan Gosling fan but he was very good in this, although the movie was quite violent, dark and gory.
I also loved 'The Place beyond the Pines' which also stars Ryan, so very sad.

I cooked this for dinner today, a real hit!

an interesting yet funny read  

these free printable sandwich wraps are colourful and fun - step it up on your next picnic outing or surprise the kids in their lunchbox!

Beautiful food styling 

This master bedroom makeover - Wow!! from scary to gorgeous!
have a great week ahead everyone!

Image - A Daytana Beach, Florida, 1954 by Berenice Abbott

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...