March 14, 2015

Life in colour!

So yesterday I coloured my hair a deep pink...it was meant to be a purple shade actually, but anyway it turned out very vibrant.
Last time I went a little crazy with hair colour was about 20 years ago when I thought I might look good as a red head.
Well that didn't work out well haha and so its been many shades of brown ever since...
Playing with hair colour is something I don't do often, and so I'm finding it all very amusing (and a little uncomfortable)
but back to the vibrant pink hair ( you can see me here) it was for a very special occasion,
'The Worlds Greatest shave'  , which is an annual fund raiser for Leukemia -  the event is so popular now that they changed the rules to allow hair colour and cut as well.
When it comes to colours in general, I'm a safe bet - I stay on track.
a few honey highlights are my Summery hair change...when it comes to clothes, I  stick with Black, White and neutrals like Gray...I consider 'Navy' to be my favourite colour.
That sounds kind of drab
doesn't it?
When ever I do wear something colourful I get a whole heap of compliments which of course, feels wonderful.
Like a warm hug.
You would think this would prompt me to wear colour more often. ha!…I must admit I'm not really drawn to colourful clothes when out shopping.
I do love colour so much - I always wonder why is it that I don't experiment with colour, print and pattern as much?
I'm not one to make sure I stand out (especially with the wrong choice... how safe I am?)
but I admire others that do make that bold statement.
How can you not admire that? Colour is wonderful!
I think the only way to wear or embrace colour is...just do it!
Dont hold back.

* all images via
My styleboard on Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. This post is awesome! Thank you for sharing it!
    Incredibly interesting! Great job!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! love putting the fashion posts together!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love your fashion photos. And your pink/purple hair looks divine! I did a touch of that once upon a time ago, yours looks so much better. #laceyslegacy.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...