October 8, 2014

a charmed life...

I'm so glad its Wednesday...mid-week, I'm feeling a little tired already and longing for Friday, my day off.
I have a sick boy at home and so thankful my mum took care of him today because work is full on right now.
Both boys are now asleep, they wanted to check out the lunar eclipse tonight but there's too many clouds in the way.  Its a shame as I was keen to see it too...
They need rest...and this girl needs a cup of tea, cheesy TV and Pinterest (multi-tasking)!

I found these images on Pinterest - pretty florals, hedges and lawns...dreamy...they take me to another place, (Pinterest does that a lot ...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...