September 2, 2013

an Updated wall (on the cheap)

you can always rely on Ikea for little tweeks in home decor.
I always head on over there planning to buy one thing and end up with more things that I can carry to the register - lucky I usually have my boys with me...

Is it just me or is that you too?

I spotted these lovely 'Bird' theme postcards by Melbourne artist Kareem Rizk
- such a cheap buy at $2 for 5 cards and the frames were $3 each - such a steal!!

I thought they would look nice grouped together near the window and light...
we have a very odd set of windows - we recently got rid of the blinds so the wall feels a little bare but I love all the extra sunlight!




3 comments:

  1. Really cheap indeed! Ikea just opened yesterday here. I'm going to visit the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those postcards make gorgeous artworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Gotta love Ikea - and you're not alone in running in for 1 thing and coming up with a car full!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...