May 28, 2012

This goes with that...
Im having great fun putting these Pinterest pins together - I think I will have to make 'this goes with that'  a regular blog post.
So what have you been Pinning lately?
any interesting boards that you'd like to share? please do!
I joined in on ShopRuche's 
'A Pin A Day in MAY'  its almost over now but here is my board if you want to have a look at my inspirations.
I think I also need to start a 'healthy eating' board as my only food board is full of calorie laden sweets! 
but apart from pretty sweet treats I've been pinning lovely interiors, stylish outfits, dreamy travel spots and beautifully styled images...

Ive been a little down in the dumps creatively.
I get into these stagnant moments but I dont push it, instead I've been reading  and catching up on my recorded TV shows plus recovering from a cold takes up lots of energy too...
I think 'Im slowly getting back, Ive got some ideas swirling again...
On the weekend I made some cute decorated lolly bags for my God-daughters christening, they turned out great, I'll have to show you soon.
I think I might offer them in the Shop too since Party supplies are very popular...

* images via my Pinterest 

3 comments:

  1. Anastasia, the purple in your This Goes With That is so stunning!
    I don't seem to have enough time these days to get on Pinterest - your post is inspiring me again though, thank you for sharing!
    Oh and I definitely want to see those lolly bags! :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Please do make this a regular post- very lovely. My fav is the girl spinning in her adorable dress. sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspiring!
    Like all of this pin's!

    Eos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...