April 26, 2012


Etsy Picks of the Week - Barefoot Contessa

Are you planning a vacation this year?  I'm always dreaming about taking off  ...this image, that I've kept in my clippings folder for years,  reminds me of the young girl I was, who couldn't wait to  travel the big wide world, to visit monuments and city squares, to be independent and free and as chic as this girl in her little black dress and simple chignon! ... oh to dream!!
...its a lovely image and I still adore it today.

*Top image from Elle UK scaned by me (photographer unknown) * Gold Bangle by FailJewelry * Paris Print by TheLoveShop *
Black Strapless Dress by SalvageLife
 


4 comments:

  1. just wanted to say, your blogs amazing, definetly one of my favorites(: keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning a holiday this year to the USA. And I'm soo excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Zoe - what a lovely thing to say!!! happy to share the inspiration!

    Gracie - yes!!! exciting...wish i was going too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thus far .. no vaca, but we do have mini-get-aways .. just came back to New York from visiting the White House in Washington DC (USA). I haven't been to Paris yet (it's on my to-go-to list!!!), last year we went to Spain and Italy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...