July 14, 2011




Bastille Day

I have no idea what it is about France and all things French but deep down Im such a francophile.
i was so giddy with excitement the first time I visited France...
i love their corner bakeries serving fresh crusty bread, delicious pastries and gateaux.
The simple understated chic-ness, the fashion houses, the french accent ....the rooftops of Paris, the sleepy towns and villages with bistros serving long lazy lunches

...their love of food, wine and love of Life!

Happy Bastille Day
Vive la France!


*image from Gourmet Traveller Australia - The French issue (7/2011)

2 comments:

  1. I forgot today was Bastille Day! That photo makes me want a madeleine. Yummy!

    The first time I went to France was amazing. I remember walking up the stairs out of the Metro on the Champs-Elysees and seeing the Arc de Triomphe. It was so surreal and amazing. When can I go back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum - whatever those things are in your post look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...