June 8, 2011

Etsy picks of the Week: On a night like this....
Its been freezing lately and the only place to keep warm is in bed!
I love my bed, its the only place i can really relax my body and my head...a place of comfort.
I love my sleep too and ive been turning in a little earlier lately - to have a moment before lights out!

the glow of the lamp or night light...a stack of books to read snuggling under the covers, a extra warm blanket or two
Hope you enjoy my Etsy picks of the week!








Top image by Phil Poynter * Woven Merino Blanket in Rich Browns by RiverFarmRI *
Golden Honey Glitter Rich Amber Orbs Of Light by BootsNGus *
Rare set of Antique books by StellabyStar

4 comments:

  1. Anastasia, this is lovely - thank you so much for including us in your ETSY finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so cosy. I love cosy blankets and books. One of my fave things in winter.

    Hope you are keeping yourself warm! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection you have here. We are very honored to be included.

    Thanks so much, Boots N Gus =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...