January 22, 2011

A Girl called Jasna....
im looking forward to featuring many more creative girls this year
so lets get started by meeting Jasna,
a talented Croation designer living in Germany.

I met Jasna through flickr where she shares her gorgeous handmade creations - pretty jewellrey, bags, childrens clothes, pouches and
sweet little pin cushions.
Jasna works from home and also shares images of her darling apartment that she lovingly decorates with flea market finds.
Adorable!

So welcome Jasna!

Can you let us know what is currently inspiring you?
im currently inspired by orchids and hyacinths, i love colourful patterns on fabric, cozy homes,
romantic dresses and hippie style.

Name 3 things you couldnt live without right now?
i could not live without my sewing machine, beautiful fabric
and my beads to make jewellery.

Can you define to us, your personal style?
my style is romantic and vintage.
Its a play with colours, patterns and texture.

Do you have a favourite colour?
my favourite colour combination at the moment is lagoon green and old pink mixed
together with gold.

What about a favourite Smell or frangrance? my favourite smell is the fragrance of lime tree flowers which reminds me of Summer.

What do you love about your City?
i like my city because its not to big and i love the big park near my home

to see more of Jasna's
beautiful work head on over to her DaWanda shop where she offers delightful handmade goodies.
You can also connect with her over on Flickr

8 comments:

  1. That workspace is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she does is just too lovely! And I have to agree with the gorgeousness of that workspace! Have a wonderful week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!! I love her stuff.

    Putting your site in my google reader so I can be updated :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations and photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous girl, gorgeous photos and gorgeous creations. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her workspace is too adorable! Thanks for the interview :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv her crafty space!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview! I love Jasna's work and her style... there's nothing else like it! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...