August 1, 2010

Much Love Monday....
(plus a feature, a winner and lots of gratitude)

today im feeling the love!
i had a very 'bland' weekend, ive just been so tired lately, my days have been long and ive been extremely overwhelmed & unorganized.
today i woke up feeling great...Im looking forward to a fresh new week and a fresh new month!

some things Im loving right now
*Winter Sunshine
*Homemade Lasagne - made a large batch on Saturday - delicious!
*an empty ironing basket - woohoo! my irnoning pile is all finished and packed away (...for now at least!)

Last week my Retro Girl tags were featured in 'The Sydney Magazine' , a teeny tiny image but it was still such a thrill and super exciting for me!! thanks to everyone for your lovely comments ....((hugs))
I also wanted to thank Nancy of Wolf and Willow who asked me to be one of her guest bloggers whilst she was off skiing in NewZealand - super cool, i love her blog!!
here is my guest post if you want to see.

and of course the end of July means that it was time for my montly Giveway again ...winners are drawn from all my blog followers....
July's winner is Marthese from Romantic Flair - Yayyy!

for more 'Much Love Monday ' posts' or to play along head on over to Anna's blog

*Top image found via Google images*


8 comments:

  1. Happy August to you sweetpea!
    xo, Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on being featured :) It looks really cute with all the other lovelies around it.

    Yum! I love homemade lasagne. I need to try it one day. have a happy week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much what a lovely surprise!!! Congratulations on being featured ....that is fantastic...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like the start of a new week to put a pep in your step. How exciting being featured like that. Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited to see you in Sydney Magazine AC! I told everyone at work! :) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:17 AM

    I love that heart picture above! Such a cute blog, I'm now following.


    When you have time, go check mine: http://roseberrystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...