December 24, 2008

Christmas came early....

What a lovely suprise to wake up and find a parcel at my doorstep Monday morning.
Im home today so finally got a
chance to take some photos of
the gorgeous gift from
Gracienne.
Such a kind gesture...and such lovely things.
Books and papergoods, sweets and chocolates!
Gracienne included her own handmade notecard and envelope sets...they are so adorable,
you can see her Etsy shop here.
Thanks so much Gracienne, everything is
lovely!!


"Like I give a Frock' is such a great book...
Kat Macleod's illustrations are fantastic!
very inspiring!

6 comments:

  1. This is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, such a lovely surprise to find beautiful things in your mail box.

    Have a great Christmas and a Happy B-Day on the 1st - we share the same birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that book! Happy Holidays!

    Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:01 PM

    Ooh, I love Kat Macleod's work, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone loves happy mail! Such sweet and thoughtful gifts. It always makes me want to send someone happy mail when I see how much the thought alone means to the receiver. I also love the illustrations in the book you shared. TFS. Have a healthy, happy, peaceful new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...