December 5, 2007

The doll house....

A while back I posted about a wonderful project that I was so lucky to be involved in -
Crustation's Doll House
each girl involved was assigned a room and I got the kitchen which was great...love kitchens!

This week you will be able to see each room being unveiled on her blog - they are all so unique and decorated fantastically so go have a look at what each girl has created!

Here is the kitchen I designed - a little retro, a little clean...not sure if this dolly cooks much?

I shall leave you with some darling vintage 'Doll house' illustrations!



10 comments:

  1. What an interesting and wonderful project. I love your kitchen. Especially the chairs!
    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:41 AM

    Your kitchen is beautiful! I do like the retro feel, it's airy and bright. Plus the dog reminds me of what ours says when she knows it's time for din-dins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember as a child i would want a huge doll house but alas...i never got one. =[ lol. but it's okay now. i love the drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehee...you have similar vintage 'dolls house' illustrations as Ismoyo. Love your room, the pastel colours and polka dotted chairs are wonderful! I could really feel comfortable there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your drawing is very beautiful! Love the vintage ones too - esp. the first two :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVVVVVED your kitchen!!! Wasn't it fun!!!! xoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what fun!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your room...especially the dog! Really enjoyed exploring the house so far....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your polka dotted chairs and the little dog asking about lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loved your kitchen so much!! alas i am still behind on my room... a new year's unveiling :) it was lovely to see this come together! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...