May 23, 2006

New Kids on the Block.....



Im loving Loobylu's new blog Kiddley.com
What a great idea! there are so many clever,inspiring ideas and fun things to do - perfect daily read for anyone who is important in the life of a child be it parent, grandparent or babysitter.



Another magazine I noticed on the newstands last week and had to grab a copy was 'Shop Til You Drop 4 Kids'

I was expecting them to show $100 jeans and designer gear for kids (that irks me - who would pay that??!) but they had a good mix of things, lots of great toy and gift ideas plus cute children's room ideas.

Arent these cute!!! I want a set for myself!

these are from the Netherlands by a company called MissNL

they are soft padded vintage style dolls with cute outfits that velcro on

you can buy them at minidecor.com.au

3 comments:

  1. hmmm....magazines with clothes real people might actually buy? now there's a good idea! lol...hopefully, the mag will still be around by the time I have kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to watch out for that magazine and how cute are those little dolls? Must go and have a look at them. But now, I'm off to make a batch of your orange muffins. Will let you know the verdict.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog - Yes, my kids are way too fast for me!! I cant wait to see everyones tags - its so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...